Master Central Registry

Central Registry Check

Federal and state regulations require a Central Registry check for everyone applying for, or renewing, a child care facility and/or worker license. Applicants must submit a completed form from each state they have lived within the past 5 years. Each state has their own laws and requirements, including fees for registry checks. The City of Boise is aligned with these regulations and requires all applicants to provide proof of a Central Registry check. This requirement also includes all residents over the age of 18 living in the home of an in-home daycare.

Browse the full list of states below, or click the letter that the state name begins with to jump to that section of the list. 


Message Sent Successfully!

Message Failed To Send.

Send a Message to City of Boise

Please fill out the form and a representative from the City of Boise will be in touch with you.