Code Compliance enforces Boise City Code for businesses, sanitation and zoning. Code Compliance partners with businesses, neighborhood associations, agencies, non profits and other concerned groups to resolve various code violations.
Code and Business License Compliance
Code Compliance deals with various issues pertaining to violations of City Code and can help resolve issues including:
- Business activities within a residential zone
- Businesses operating without a license
- Accumulation of junk, trash or garbage
- Outdoor storage of junk or debris
- Accumulation of weeds, open areas of dry vegetation
- Yard/garage sales every weekend
- Farm animals in residential areas
- Bushes, shrubs, trees or fences blocking vision at street or driveway intersections
- Abandoned or vacant buildings
- Residential parking (parking on lawn)
- People living in recreational vehicles
- Inoperable or junked vehicles, or vehicle parts on private property (in plain view)
- Burn ban complaints
Filing a Code Compliance Complaint
The City of Boise has recently launched a new online system that allows you to report code compliance issues online. First time users will be required to set up an account. Once logged in, simply select "Compliance Service Request" under "Request."
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact us.
Send a Message to City Clerk
Please fill out the form and a representative from the city will be in touch with you.
We are aware of intermittent issues affecting our phone system and are working to resolve it. If you are unable to get through, please utilize our online systems, send us a message or visit us at City Hall. We apologize for the inconvenience.