|Funding Source||Allocation to the City of Boise||Amount of Allocation Spent as of June 30, 2022||How funds will or are expected to be used|
|National Endowment for the Arts - CARES||$9,968.00||$9,968.00||Help cover Arts and History department operating costs|
|Airport Improvement Program/ Department of Transportation - CARES||$18,930,039.00|
|Help cover airport operating costs|
|Airport Improvement Program/ Department of Transportation - CRRSAA||$5,909,956.00||$5,909,956.00||Help cover airport operating costs|
|Airport Improvement Program/ Department of Transportation - CRRSAA||$440,716.00||$440,716.00||Airport concessions relief |
|Airport Improvement Program/ Department of Transportation - ARPA||$15,686,587.00||$8,861,066.08||Help cover airport operating costs|
|Airport Improvement Program/ Department of Transportation - ARPA||$1,762,866.00|| ||Airport Concessions Rent Relief|
|The Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) and Housing and Urban Development (HUD) - CARES/ARPA||$1,792,983.00||$1,169,706.15|
Funds received have been passed on to local non-profits assisting community members in need of relief. Some of the funding has been distributed to these non-profits:
- NeighborWorks Boise - $332,946 for mortgage assistance to eligible homeowners affected by COVID-19, financial counseling and administration costs.
- NeighborWorks Boise - $250,000 for mortgage assistance to eligible homeowners affected by COVID-19, financial counseling and administration costs.
- CATCH - $939,691 for three new case managers and funding of salaries for three existing case managers to assist with the Rapid Rehousing Program, helping rehouse families experiencing homelessness.
- Allumbaugh House - $113,098 for a case manager salary that will help provide mental health services and substance abuse treatment to maintain sobriety and case management and supportive services for patients.
- Women’s and Children’s Alliance - $215,658 for a crisis case manager salary. The Crisis Case Manager will work with clients to identify crisis needs, determine program eligibility and initiate services.
- Boys and Girls Club of Ada County - $15,000 for scholarships with the Early Rises Club, Sunrise Club, Kinder Club and general membership fees.
- Terry Riley - $60,000 for case management
- Women's and Children's Alliance - $116,590 for Crisis Counseling
|US Department of the Treasury - Emergency Rental Assistance Program - ARPA||$8,763,416.90||$5,005,366.76|
Emergency Rental Assistance:
|US Department of the Treasury - Emergency Rental Assistance Program - CARES||$26,016,799.70||$16,530,811.70|
Emergency Rental Assistance
|Coronavirus State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds - ARPA||$36,904,682.00||$241,041.25|
The City of Boise is currently reviewing the best use these funds
- $12 million for Affordable Housing
- $10 million for Climate Action
- $2 million to Connect Our Parks
- $3 million for Childcare
- $2 million for Local Small Businesses
- $1.5 million for Food Security
- $2 million for Mental Health
- $2.6 million for Administrative Costs
|Coronavirus Relief Fund (CRF) - CARES||$7,877,100.00||$7,877,100.00||$1.9 million: Non-congregate sheltering for individuals and families experiencing homelessness due to COVID-19 quarantining, isolation and medical services.|
| || || ||$1.9 million Public safety payroll expenses October 1 - December 30, 2020|
| || || ||$1.7 million: Teleworking equipment for city employees to work from home|
| || || ||$1.5 million: Small Business Cash Grant program (view awarded grants) |
| || || || $371,498 PPE, cleaning and signage|
| || || ||$181,670 Safety and security equipment and services|
| || || ||$117,283 Payroll expenses for employees reassigned to COVID-19 related duties|
| || || ||$75,000: Administrative expenses associated with Small Business Cash Grant program|
| || || ||$58,234 Other IT equipment, software licenses and expenses to enable work from home and remote board and commission meetings|
| || || ||$40,289 Digital library services|
| || || ||$6,650 Water sampling costs|
|Governor's Public Safety Grant Initiative - CRF/CARES||$27,902,841.00||$27,902,841.00|| Public safety (Police and Fire) salaries.|
|Disaster Grants - Public Assistance (FEMA) - CARES|| Unknown||$2,491,060.78|
$639,995.84 - Public Safety Backfill COVID-19 wages
$1,807,911.09 - Homelessness
$43,153.85 - COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic