Accessible Parking Committee
As per City Code, the City of Boise’s Accessible Parking Committee generally meets five times each calendar year (typically the 2nd Friday of January, March, May, September and November) or as necessary to discuss issues related to accessible parking. The Committee makes recommendations to the Boise City Division of Parking Services on modifications to existing accessible parking as well as recommendations on additional accessible parking. All meetings are open to the public.
Next meeting is scheduled for January 10, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
Location: Living Independent Network Corporation (LINC), 1878 W. Overland Rd., Boise, ID 83705
- Call to Order - 1:30 p.m.
- Welcome and Introductions - 1:30 p.m.
- Action Items (Ken) - 1:35 p.m.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes from November 8, 2019
- Accessible Parking Stall Inventory and Analysis (Zach) - 1:40 p.m.
- Review and make recommendation on location of proposed (future) Accessible Stall to Parking Services
- Discussion Items
- Accessible Parking Website Updates (Zach) - 2:45 p.m.
- Committee member info updated
- Search for "Complaint" on city website
- Update to form notification
- Pilot ADA Stall Sidewalk Markings (Zach) - 2:50 p.m.
- Announcements - 2:55 p.m.
- Adjourn - 3:00 p.m.
Next Meeting: March 13, 2020 at LINC