Accessible Parking Committee
The City of Boise issued a Public Health Emergency Order on March 19, 2020 suspending most Boise City board and commission meetings. Due to this order, the Accessible Parking Committee meetings have been cancelled until further notice.
As per City Code, the City of Boise’s Accessible Parking Committee generally meets five times each calendar year (typically the 2nd Friday of January, March, May, September and November) or as necessary to discuss issues related to accessible parking. The Committee makes recommendations to the Boise City Division of Parking Services on modifications to existing accessible parking as well as recommendations on additional accessible parking. All meetings are open to the public.
Next meeting is scheduled for March 13, 2020 at 1:30 p.m.
Location: Living Independent Network Corporation (LINC), 1878 W. Overland Rd., Boise, ID 83705
- Call to Order - 1:30 p.m.
- Welcome and Introductions - 1:30 p.m.
- Action Items (Ken) - 1:35 p.m.
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- January 10, 2020 Regular Meeting
- February 20, 2020 Special Meeting
- Accessible Parking Stall inventory Analysis (Zach) - 1:40 p.m.
- Review staff recommendations for modifications to existing stalls and addition of new stalls, per Committee direction from January 10, 2020 meeting. Make formal recommendation for improvements to City of Boise.
- Discussion Items
- Follow Up: 6th Street Accessible Entrance to City Hall (Zach) - 2:10 p.m.
- CCDC Parking Garage Overview and Discussion (Max/Matt) - 2:15 p.m.
- Adjourn - 3:00 p.m.
Next Meeting: May 8, 2020 at LINC