Residential Parking Districts
Residential Parking Districts are designed to help residents in busy areas find a parking space close to their home. The City of Boise issues a decal to residents, allowing them to park past the posted time limit. Decals are provided free of charge and visitor permits are available upon request.
City of Boise Parking Services has received an application from Barber Valley area residents requesting a Residential Parking District at the following locations:
- S. Millbrook Way between E. Rivernest Dr and S. Eckert Rd (Both Sides)
- E. Rivernest Dr between S. Millbrook Way and S. Harris Ranch Ave (Both Sides)
- E. Logger Dr between S. Millbrook Way and S. Harris Ranch Ave (Both Sides)
- S. Single Tree Ave between E. Rivernest Dr and E. Logger Dr Street (Both Sides)
- S. Harris Ranch Ave between E. Rivernest Dr and E. Logger Dr (Both Sides)