A. Service Area
The small business must be located within Boise city limits
VIEW BOISE CITY LIMITS
B. Business Structure
The business must be structured as a sole proprietorship, limited partnership, LLC (limited liability company), or corporation. Note: non-profits and faith-based organizations are not eligible for this funding.
C. Number of Employees
The business must have less than 20 employees.
D. Type of Business
MLM (multi-level marketing) and franchises are not eligible for this funding.
E. Business Sales
The businesses sales must be less than $1,000,000 per year to be eligible for this funding.
F. NAICS Qualified Business
This business must belong to a qualified industry on the NAICS list.
G. Negatively Impacted by COVID-19
Has the business experienced economic impact as a result of the pandemic, such as:
- Periods of business closure
- Trouble covering payroll costs to retain employees or support operating costs
- An inability to weather financial hardships
- General financial insecurity resulting from the COVID-19 public health emergency
- Operates within a Boise Qualified Census Tract (QCT)
VIEW BOISE QUALIFIED CENSUS TRACT