City of Boise Facilities and Services
The following is a list of City of Boise facilities and services that are currently open, or will be opening soon. For questions about a specific service or facility, please contact (208) 608-7000.
Please note: The dates below are based on current public health conditions and are subject to change depending on COVID-19 activity.
The Boise Airport remains open for the traveling public. We recommend passengers arrive 90 minutes before departure, and passengers should utilize close-in parking, as the Economy Parking Lot is closed.
Boise Parks and Recreation
Please remember to practice physical distancing and adhere to group size limitations when using any of these facilities or participating in programming.
- Boise Parks
- Park Playgrounds
- Zoo Boise open with a limited number of visitors allowed at a time and safety protocols in place.
- Splash Pads at Borah and Comba parks and the fountain Grove Plaza.
- Boise Urban Garden School and Foothills Learning Center outdoor programming resumes on July 13.
- Softball Adult Leagues resume the week of June 22.
- AdVenture Recreation Sports resume the week of July 13.
- Outdoor Sports Fields: City of Boise outdoor sports fields are open for youth team practices once safe play protocols are submitted to Boise Parks and Recreation. Field rentals for league play resume on July 10.
- All Skate Parks, including Rhodes Skate Park
- BMX Jump Park in Willow Lane Athletic Complex/Willow Lane Park
- Playcamps: Limited locations and participants. Pre-registration is required.
- J.A. and Kathryn Albertson Family Foundation Bike Park (weather permitting).
- Quail Hollow Golf Course: Open for rounds of golf and limited clubhouse services.
- Warm Springs Golf Course: Open for rounds of golf and limited clubhouse services.
- Fenced Dog Parks including: Together Treasure Valley Dog Island, the Military Reserve Dog Park, Morris Hill Dog Park, Mariposa Park Dog Park, and Pine Grove Dog Park.
- Tennis Courts are open for singles or doubles drop-in use.
- Pickleball Courts are open for singles or doubles drop-in use.
- Outdoor Basketball Courts
- Outdoor Volleyball Courts
- Reservations for park shelters or picnic sites are open for gatherings that adhere to group size limits.
- Quinn's Pond is open for recreation including: swimming, fishing and paddling. Please remember to practice physical distancing.
- Esther Simplot Pond is open for recreation, including: swimming, fishing and paddling.
- Boise River Greenbelt
- Ridge to Rivers Trail System
- Boise Whitewater Park phase 1 adjustable wave.
- Meals on Wheels at Dick Eardley Senior Center: The Dick Eardley Senior Center (690 Robbins Rd.) is closed until further notice but participants can still pick up affordable lunches curbside from Metro Meals on Wheels every day, Monday - Friday, from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Please direct questions to (208) 608-7580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All Park Restrooms are Open. View parks.
- All classes and programming, including Lifetime and Leisure and performing arts, are being evaluated.
Boise Public Library
- Curbside Service: All Boise Public Library locations offer curbside hold pickup from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Monday – Friday and 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Saturdays.
- Computer Appointments: Technology appointments and computer access is offered at the Main Library by appointment only. A limited number of appointments are available each day. Appointments can be scheduled online or by calling (208) 972-8200.
- Book Drops are open 7 days a week at all Boise Public Library locations.
- Classes and programming being evaluated.
Department of Finance and Administration
- Parking Enforcement: Parking Enforcement: Downtown parking meters are being enforced in Zones 1 and 2. Zone 3 meters remains free until further notice, please refer to the parking meter display for details about payments.
- Code Enforcement and Abandoned Vehicle Enforcement continues.
- Business Licensing applications for any new license or renewal can be completed through the online application process. Applications requiring fingerprinting will be handled by appointment only.
- E-Scooters continue service.
Downtown Parking for Takeout Orders
There will be free parking available on every street near a restaurant or bar that will be dedicated for takeout orders. These parking spaces will be easily identified – please look for the sign on each space that is dedicated for this purpose.
The following City of Boise facilities remain closed:
- City Hall - Open by appointment for certain services. Please contact the department directly.
- City Hall West - Open by appointment for certain services. Please contact the department directly. For emergencies, please contact 9-1-1.
- Boise Public Library facilities - Open by appointment for certain services and curbside services only.
- Fort Boise, including the Dick Eardley Senior Center (Meals on Wheels meals will still be provided through curbside pick-up service)
- Idaho IceWorld
- Boise Depot
- All City of Boise outdoor pools.