In May, the City of Boise began regularly testing its used water (wastewater) for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. By testing wastewater, we get a broad view of the spread of the virus throughout our community. This is a new area of research; however, early studies suggest wastewater tests may provide an early warning for new COVID-19 cases. View the Wastewater Testing Dashboard.
COVID-19 in Ada County
Compare Coronavirus cases and deaths in Ada County to counties in bordering states with the COVID-19 in Ada County dashboard.
Other COVID-19 Data Resources
- St. Luke’s COVID-19 Dashboard
- Boise State COVID-19 Dashboard (tracks cases on campus)
- Spanish language Idaho COVID-19 Tracker from Boise State
- Central District Health COVID-19 Tracking
- COVID-19 Risk Levels by County (Harvard Global Health Institute)
- New York Times COVID-19 Data by