The City of Boise has adopted the State of Idaho's staged reopening plan, Idaho Rebounds, with the following additional safety precautions.
- For Businesses: Businesses in Boise are required to adhere to the business protocols outlined in the the State of Idaho's staged reopening plan.
- Stage 2 – General Business
- Stage 2 – Restaurants | En Espanol
- Stage 2 – Close Contact Services* | En Espanol
- Stage 2 – Indoor Gyms, Recreation Facilities | En Espanol
Additional resources for businesses in Boise can be found here.
* - The State of Idaho defines Close Contact Services to be: waxing salons, body art and tattoo facilities, massage therapy facilities, barber shops, hair salons, nail salons, and cosmetic services.
- For Individuals:
- Gatherings: Gatherings, both public and private, of individuals in groups of 10 or fewer, where appropriate physical distancing and precautionary measures are observed can occur. Gatherings of more than 10 not allowed.
- Physical Distancing: Individuals need to practice physical distancing by maintaining at least six (6) feet minimum physical distance from other individuals, whenever possible.
- For Airport Travelers: Access to the Boise Airport terminal is open only to:
- Ticketed airline passengers
- Individuals accompanying a ticketed airline passenger, provided the passenger needs assistance with arrival or departure
- Individuals in vehicles who are at the passenger pick up and drop- off locations waiting for or dropping off ticketed passengers
- Individuals in rental vehicles at the airport pick up and/ or drop off rental car locations
- Additionally, the amended Statewide Stay Healthy Order by Idaho Governor Brad Little encourages a 14-day self-quarantine for people entering Idaho from another country or from an area outside Idaho with substantial community spread or case rates higher than Idaho. More information, including exceptions to this rule can be found at https://coronavirus.idaho.gov/.
This information is outlined in Public Health Emergency Order 20-06.