Refund and Cancellation Policy
We depend on your enrollment for a successful class! Please plan your schedule carefully. Classes that do not meet minimum enrollment are subject to cancelation.
- Refunds are issued in full if the class or program is cancelled or if the participant has a documented medical reason.
- Refunds are provided minus a $15 processing fee if you cancel at least 10 calendar days before the starting date of the class. You can choose from these three options:
1. Transfer to another class within 10 calendar days of the class start date.
2. Add a credit to your account.
3. Receive a check refund (please allow three to four weeks for processing).
Refunds and transfers are not issued:
- When requested less than 10 calendar days before the class start date.
- If the fee paid for the program is less than the $15 processing fee.
- For team fees after registration closes.
- For all team sports player fees.