Boise Parks and Recreation is hosting a variety of programs during the summer/fall of 2021 with health and safety protocols in place. Learn a new sport, engage your child in outdoor environmental education, sign up for an adult dance class or choose from a variety of other options.
All classes and activities will be held outdoors whenever possible with attention to physical distancing and limited class sizes. Effective July 28, 2021, face coverings are required at all City indoor facilities for ages 2 and over. There will be increased cleaning schedules and a focus on hand hygiene for all participants.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We depend on your enrollment for a successful class! Please plan your schedule carefully. Classes which do not meet minimum enrollment are subject to cancellation.
Refunds are issued:
- In full if the class or program is cancelled or for a documented medical reason.
- Minus a $15.00 processing fee if you cancel at least ten calendar days before the starting date of the class. Choose from these three options:
- Transfer to another class within 10 calendar days of class state date.
- Credit your account.
- Receive a check refund, allow 3-4 weeks for processing.
Refunds and transfers are not issued:
- When requested less than ten calendar days before the starting date of the class.
- If the fee paid is less than $15.00 processing fee.
- For team fees after registration ends.
- For all team sports player fees.