Due to concerns surrounding the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19), we have made the decision to cancel printing and distribution of the Winter/Spring 2021 Boise Parks and Recreation Activity Guide. Registration for all winter/spring programming is on hold until further notice. This is an unprecedented time and we appreciate your understanding and support as our team at Boise Parks and Recreation continues to evaluate future programming, camps, classes and activities.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
We depend on your enrollment for a successful class! Please plan your schedule carefully. Classes which do not meet minimum enrollment are subject to cancellation.
Refunds are issued:
- In full if the class or program is cancelled or for a documented medical reason.
- Minus a $15.00 processing fee if you cancel at least ten calendar days before the starting date of the class. Choose from these three options:
- Transfer to another class within 10 calendar days of class state date.
- Credit your account.
- Receive a check refund, allow 3-4 weeks for processing.
Refunds and transfers are not issued:
- When requested less than ten calendar days before the starting date of the class.
- If the fee paid is less than $15.00 processing fee.
- For team fees after registration ends.
- For all team sports player fees.