Each year, the Foothills program produces an annual report. The report addresses key achievements associated with Ridge to Rivers trails, the Jim Hall Foothills Learning Center, and Open Space acquisition and management. Reports were generated in response to voter approval for a two-year, $10 million dollar levy for open space in 2001.
Foothills Program Annual Reports
The Foothills Open Space and Boise River Levy passed with 74 percent support in November 2015. A property tax in 2016 and 2017 will raise $10 million for clean water, open space protection, wildlife habitat, and improvement projects.
Serial Levy Conserved Properties Poster (PDF)
Below is a list of serial levy conserved properties. The links include a map of the area and a brief description of cost, acreage and the value to conservation.
Serial Levy Conserved Properties
- Table Rock- Boyer-Satz (PDF)
- Hulls Gulch Reserve- Orida (PDF)
- Military Reserve- Hawkins (PDF)
- Polecat Gulch Reserve- Blessinger (PDF)
- Polecat Gulch Reserve- Donnelly (PDF)
- Polecat Gulch Reserve- Dengler (PDF)
- Hulls Gulch Reserve- Block (PDF)
- Hulls Gulch Reserve- Smith (PDF)
- Oberbillig (PDF)
- Noble (PDF)