What types of activities require a license?
- Access to adjoining or nearby properties by crossing park property.
- Stage, grade, or modify, in any manner, park property, for any purpose.
What is the process to apply for a license?
- Pay the $35.00 fee by clicking the green button below.
- Once the construction use license has been purchased, you will receive a receipt and the construction use license application by email. Please fill out the application and include any maps/attachments. The completed application can be emailed.
- If you have any questions or would like to pay by phone, please call (208) 608-7600 and select option 5.
How does Parks and Recreation review the application?
- Nine criteria as described in Boise City Code.
- Final determination within 15 working days.
Why are applications approved or denied and what conditions may be placed on the application?
- Approvals may include site-specific conditions.
- Denials may be appealed to the Board of Parks and Recreation Commissioners within 10 working days.
- Boise Parks and Recreation staff will monitor approved licenses.
- As described in the license, or, if damage is unanticipated, as directed by Boise Parks and Recreation staff. All restoration costs shall be incurred by the Applicant.