1800 Mountain Cove Rd.
The Archery Range is located in Military Reserve for those who enjoy the recreation of archery. It is available at a drop-in basis with no cost to users.
Archery Range will be closed for construction beginning May 29, 2019. New Archery Range located at the end of Mountain Cove Road will be opened by end of August 2019.
Hours of Operation
Park is open from sunrise to sunset.
1800 Mountain Cove RdGet Directions
Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all public parks, including within 20 feet of the Boise Greenbelt, except in designated areas within Ann Morrison and Julia Davis parks and city-owned golf courses.
Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner's risk and expense. Boise Valley Towing at (208) 389-9707.
About Archery Range
- One at 10 yards
- Two at 20 yards
- Two at 30 yards
- One at 40 yards
- One at 50 yards
- One at 60 yards
Archery Safety Regulations
- Archers shall shoot only at designated targets.
- Archers shall shoot only from shooting line.
- Archers shall ensure that the area is clear before shooting.
- All archers must be done shooting before arrows are retrieved.
- All children under twelve (12) shall be under adult supervision.
- Archery range is open from sunrise to sunset.
- Archers shall treat the archery range with respect, pick up trash and leave the area cleaner than upon arrival.
- All competitive events must be approved by and scheduled through Boise Parks & Recreation Department.
Archers Shall Not
- Use broadhead arrows.
- Use crossbows.
- Use paintball guns or firearms of any sort.
- Use personal target butts.
- Use alcoholic beverages within the boundaries of the archery range.
- Allow pets within the boundaries of the archery range.