1800 Mountain Cove Rd.
The Archery Range is located in Military Reserve for those who enjoy the recreation of archery. It is available at a drop-in basis with no cost to users.
Hours of Operation
Park is open from sunrise to sunset.
1800 Mountain Cove RdGet Directions
Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all public parks, including within 20 feet of the Boise Greenbelt, except in designated areas within Ann Morrison and Julia Davis parks and city-owned golf courses.
Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner's risk and expense. Boise Valley Towing at (208) 389-9707.
About Archery Range
10 lanes available
- 80 yrd
- 60 yrd
- 50 yrd
- 2 x 40 yrd
- 30 yrd
- 2 x 20yrd
- 10 yrd – new target has not been installed but is expected delivery on August 29
- Broadhead Lane with yardage markers are from 10 to 80 yrds
Archery Safety Regulations
- Archers shall shoot only at designated targets.
- Archers shall shoot only from shooting line.
- Archers shall use broadheads on personal targets only.
- Archers shall ensure that the area is clear before shooting.
- All archers must be done shooting before arrows are retrieved.
- All children under twelve (12) shall be under adult supervision.
- Archery range is open from sunrise to sunset.
- Archers shall treat the archery range with respect, trash service is not provided. Please pack it in, pack it out.
- All competitive events must be approved by and scheduled through Boise Parks and Recreation Department.
Archers Shall Not
- Use broadhead arrows (except on personal targets).
- Use crossbows.
- Use paintball guns or firearms of any sort.
- Use alcoholic beverages within the boundaries of the archery range.
- Allow pets within the boundaries of the archery range.