1410 E. Parkcenter Blvd., Boise
Hours of Operation
Park is open from sunrise to sunset.
1410 E Parkcenter BlvdGet Directions
There is parking available on site.
Basketball courts are available on a first come, first served basis.
This park provides access to the Boise River Greenbelt. The Greenbelt is one of Boise's most beloved parks. The tree-lined pathway follows the river through the heart of the city and provides scenic views and wildlife habitat.
Open Play Areas
Open play areas are cut grass spaces that provide opportunities for healthy recreational activities for people of all ages.
Playground is for age groups 2-5 and 5-12. There are swingsets. The playground surface is wood chips.
Tennis courts may be reserved by contacting Boise Parks and Recreation at (208) 608-7680.
One court must be open for public use at all times.
2 courts available.
The sand volleyball court may be used at a first come, first served basis.
Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all City of Boise parks, including within 20 feet of the Boise River Greenbelt, except in designated areas within Ann Morrison and Julia Davis Parks and at city-owned golf courses.
Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner's risk and expense. You can contact Boise Valley Towing by calling (208) 389-9707.
The Master Plan is a concept drawing illustrating recreation facilities and landscape features planned for a park site. It does not necessarily represent what amenities are currently in a park.
About Baggley Park
The park site was acquired by the city of Boise in 1977 through the Land and Water Conservation Act. Baggley Park is named for George Baggley, a 14-year member of the Boise City Board of Park and Recreation Commissioners who also served as a member and liaison of the Boise River Greenbelt Committee. He died in 1991. During a 40-year career with the U.S. National Park Service, Baggley was responsible for the development, design, acquisition and supervision of parks in Jordan and South America. Known informally as Loggers Creek Park, the name was officially changed to Baggley Park in 1990.