Skip to main content
Tennis Court Rules and Regulations
- All players must wear tennis shoes.
- Courts will be used only for tennis. All other uses are prohibited, unless otherwise posted.
- Play is limited to one hour when other players are waiting. Reservation play is exempt from the one hour time limit.
- Boise School District teams have priority use during spring season (February - May) and fall season (August - October) weekdays until 5:30 p.m.
- All courts may be reserved for tournaments and city sponsored lessons. One court at each reservation location must remain open for general public play.
- Fees cannot be charged for lessons on city courts unless program is sponsored by Boise Parks and Recreation.
- Courts closed when snow covered. Snow removal not allowed.