Erosion & Sediment Control Application (701)

In order to protect the environment and the Boise River from negative impacts of construction and polluted stormwater runoff, the City of Boise requires earth disturbing construction projects to obtain an erosion and sediment control (ESC) permit.

Learn More

Message Sent Successfully!

Message Failed To Send.

Send a Message to Building

Thank you your interest in the Building division. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you. If you are inquiring about a specific project, please include the record number or project address.