Rental Housing Waitlist
Important Things to Do After Receiving Placement on the Waiting List
Stay on the List
- If you didn't receive an email confirming your pre-application submittal, please let us know.
- Please use this form to update your contact information and/or to inquire about your placement on the waitlist. If you're unable to access the form, please contact our office at (208) 570-6830.
- Be sure to check your mailbox, and call from time to time to check your position on the waiting list
- Have your Driver’s License/State ID, Social Security card, and wages or benefits statement from Social Security for all household members
Look for a Letter
- When your application approaches the top of the waiting list, you will receive a letter informing you to contact our office to schedule a certification appointment.
- A security deposit and first month's rent may be required.
- Jesse Tree of Idaho provides financial help for security deposits for residents who qualify.