Zoning Certificate applications are reviewed administratively by the Planning Team for compliance with the Zoning Code. Types of proposals typically include:
- Accessory Structures over 1,000 square feet
- Temporary Uses and Structures
- Vehicle Sales Review
- Demolition not accompanied by a redevelopment application
- Modifications to Previously Approved Site Plans
- Some Administrative Use Changes
- Specific Types of Parking Agreements
- Conversion of a Legal Non-Conforming Uses
- Seasonal Uses such as Fireworks Stands, Christmas Tree Lots, and Produce Stands
While administrative reviews do not require a Pre-Application meeting, the applicant is encouraged to contact Planning and Development Services to verify if the proposal complies with all applicable zoning requirements.
Resources & Documents
Send a Message to Planning
Thank you for your interest in the Planning division. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you. If you are inquiring about a specific project, please include the record number or project address.