Utility Billing customers for the City of Boise have 4 ways to pay their utility bill.
Pay Utility Bill
Send payments to:
Boise Utility Billing Services
P.O. Box 2600
Boise, ID 83701
Use credit/debit cards and electronic checks to make payments by phone 24 hours per day.
Auto Pay Information
Auto Pay allows you to schedule recurring payments using your preferred payment method.
- Log into the Paystation - our online utility billing payment system. If you have not registered with the site, you will need your account number and amount due from your most recent billing statement.
- Create a Payment Profile by going to "Account Management" and then selecting "Payment Profiles". A Payment Profile lets you save payment information that you want to use on a regular basis, such as a credit card or checking account.
- Follow the instructions to create a payment profile for the account(s).
- To manage Auto Pay settings, go to "Account Management" and select "Auto Pay".
- Select "Update" next to the account(s) for which you want to schedule automatic recurring payments.
- Select the day(s) and account(s) for which you want payments to be processed. Click "Submit" and you will be all set up.
Send a Message to Utility Billing Services
Please complete the form below to send a message to our Utility Billing Services team.