Utility Billing customers for the City of Boise have four ways to pay their utility bill.
Pay Utility Bill
Paying online is fast, easy and secure. Register or sign in now to our online payment portal. You will need your current billing statement when completing the registration process.Make a Payment
Send payments to:
Boise Utility Billing Services
P.O. Box 2600
Boise, ID 83701
Use credit/debit cards and electronic checks to make payments by phone 24 hours per day.
Pay with cash or credit card by stopping by the service counter on the first floor of Boise City Hall - 150 N. Capitol Blvd., Boise, ID. You can also deposit your payment (checks only please) in the drop box at the entrance to City Hall on Capitol Blvd.Get Directions
Auto Pay Information
Auto Pay allows you to schedule recurring payments using your preferred payment method.
- Log into the Paystation - our online utility billing payment system. If you have not registered with the site, you will need your account number and amount due from your most recent billing statement.
- Create a Payment Profile by going to "Account Management" and then selecting "Payment Profiles". A Payment Profile lets you save payment information that you want to use on a regular basis, such as a credit card or checking account.
- Follow the instructions to create a payment profile for the account(s).
- To manage Auto Pay settings, go to "Account Management" and select "Auto Pay".
- Select "Update" next to the account(s) for which you want to schedule automatic recurring payments.
- Select the day(s) and account(s) for which you want payments to be processed. Click "Submit" and you will be all set up.
Send a Message to Utility Billing Services
Please complete the form below to send a message to our Utility Billing Services team.