At 5:01 this morning neighbors called 9-1-1 to report a fire at a home in the 1500 block of South Leadville Avenue. When crews arrived they immediately began their search for victims and found a woman and two children. Medics and firefighters immediately began CPR and the two children were transported to the hospital. Sadly, all three victims passed away. The fire was accidentally caused after a heating element in an electric wax burner failed and caught shelving in the home on fire. There were no working smoke alarms in the home. Identification of the victims will be released by the Ada County Coroner’s Office.
Three Dead After House Fire on Leadville Ave
July 8, 2019