The City of Boise’s six outdoor pools, operated by the Boise Parks and Recreation Department, are scheduled to open Friday, May 24 at 1:30 p.m. All pools are staffed by certified lifeguards.
City pool locations include:
- Borah Pool, 801 Aurora Drive
- Fairmont Pool, 7929 Northview Street
- Ivywild Pool, 2250 Leadville Avenue
- Lowell Pool, 1601 N. 28th Street
- South Pool, 921 Shoshone Street
- Natatorium and Hydrotube, 1811 Warm Springs Avenue
In addition to public swim hours, swim classes are also offered at all municipal pool locations. Classes taught by certified instructors are held Mondays through Thursdays in two-week sessions (please note, some classes may be full as registration is already open).
Youth season swim passes start at $20 for Boise residents. Non-resident passes are also available at affordable rates.
To learn more about Boise Parks and Recreation swim lessons or buy swim passes, visit cityofboise.org/parks or call (208) 608-7680.