Mission of the Association:
- Provide an open process by which all members of the association may involve themselves in the affairs of the neighborhood
- Identify the physical and social needs of the neighborhood
- Identify ways to meet those needs, including seeking funding sources and programs
- Educate members about issues affecting neighborhoods
- Engage the neighborhood in the planning and development process
- Provide an opportunity for the people of the neighborhood to participate in the decision-making processes of the agencies that impact neighborhoods.