As passengers are feeling more confident about air travel, the Boise Airport is expecting to see a record number of travelers flying through the airport this summer. To help passengers get ready, the Boise Airport is providing the following tips to ensure a safe and smooth travel experience.
- Per federal regulations, airport passengers and visitors must wear a mask while in the Boise Airport, and throughout their travel experience.
- Passengers should arrive at least 90 minutes before their scheduled departure time to provide ample time for check-in, security, and boarding.
- The airport’s Economy Lot (shuttle lot) will be used for overflow parking when the close-in garage and surface parking is near capacity. Passengers can check to see if the Economy Lot is open by visiting the airport’s website or viewing the digital reader board as they enter airport loop from Vista Avenue.
- Recently the Boise Airport has announced new nonstop flights to Atlanta, Austin, Nashville, New York City, and Orange County.
- Passengers can visit TSA.gov to learn what can and can’t be packed in their luggage.
To learn more about what’s happening at the Boise Airport visit www.iflyboise.com.