If you want to watch the meeting, select the YouTube link. To testify live during the meeting, select the Zoom link. You can provide written testimony in advance by following the instructions below.
Virtual Meetings Guide
Public Hillside and Grading Worksession
Thursday, June 4, 2020 | 3 PM
3773 N Cartwright Rd - Category III Hillside & Grading Work Session - CFH20-00035
In reference to the Leoni Hills Subdivision No. 2 - SUB20-00017
Questions should be directed to David Moser: email@example.com or 208-608-7100
|Watch Meeting (Zoom)|
Open Space and Clean Water Advisory Committee
Thursday, June 4, 2020 | 4 PM
|Meeting Agenda||Watch Live (Zoom)|
(Link coming soon)
|Watch Live (YouTube)|
(Link coming soon)
Before the Virtual Public Hearing
- Written testimony is strongly encouraged, and can be submitted in advance of any public hearing if received on Thursday prior to the hearing by 5:00 p.m. This will ensure your testimony is included into the agenda packet.
- Written testimony can be submitted to the follow email addresses for each hearing review board:
- Questions regarding land use items within the Planning & Development Services department can be directed to the assigned planner (listed on PDSOnline) or by calling (208) 608-7100.
Preparing for the Virtual Public Hearing
- Virtual hearings are hosted through Zoom. Prior to the hearing, download the meeting software. Go to Zoom.us to learn more.
- Those that wish to testify are encouraged to test their settings using the Zoom Meeting Test. This is available at zoom.us/test.
- If you wish to speak on an item, sign-up in advance to make for a more seamless virtual meeting. These sign-up sheets will close at noon the day of the hearing. If you wish to speak but the sign-up sheet has closed, any member of the public will still be allowed to speak after everyone on the sign-up list has spoken.
- You can participate in various formats on different devices. Zoom works best on a computer if you wish to share slides. If your computer doesn’t have audio capabilities, you can call in to participate by voice as well. Smart phones are similar but you cannot share your screen. If you wish to participate via telephone, click on the Zoom link above and register for the hearing. An email will be sent with instructions on how to dial in.
- All hearings start promptly at 6:00 p.m. Use the links above to attend a meeting you wish to attend/participate. It is recommended that you have the Zoom meeting portal up and ready before the meeting begins.
During the Virtual Public Hearing
- Please be patient, as this is a new process for all of us.
- Please be respectful of others and in the delivery of your testimony. We reserve the right to silence or remove any participant who is not respectful during public testimony.
- All public hearings are moderated by an emcee who will allow participants (called “Attendees” in Zoom) to speak in an orderly fashion similar to the typical public hearing procedures.
- If you are an applicant, neighborhood association leader, or listed on the sign-up sheet, you will be recognized and prompted to speak for the allotted time.
- After everyone on the sign-up sheet has spoken, other attendees can “Raise their Hand” in the Zoom platform to signify that they wish to speak on the item as well. If you are calling in, to raise your hand dial *9.
- Except for applicants and neighborhood association leaders, everyone has up to 3 minutes to speak. A 30 second warning will be given before your time is finished.
- If you experience technical difficulties, please contact the Zoom Help Center.
Send a Message to City Clerk
Please fill out the form and a representative from the city will be in touch with you.