Robert Noble Park
150 E. Warm Springs Ave., Boise
Noble Park is 0.66 acres and is located in Downtown Boise.
Hours of Operation
Park is open from sunrise to sunset.
150 E Warm Springs AveGet Directions
Smoking and vaping are prohibited in all City of Boise parks, including within 20 feet of the Boise River Greenbelt, except in designated areas within Ann Morrison and Julia Davis Parks and at city-owned golf courses.
Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at owner's risk and expense. You can contact Boise Valley Towing by calling (208) 389-9707.
About Robert Noble
Robert Noble (1844-1914)
Mr. Robert Noble was born in Cumberland County, England. In 1854, the family made their way to Canada and in 1857 to the United States and settled in New York State. Robert Noble attended school for awhile in Canada and continued his education in New York. During the Civil War, Mr. Noble volunteered in the Union Army and served in the quartermaster's department in Missouri and Tennessee until honorably discharged in 1865.
He then became a farmer in Illinois until 1870 when he came to Idaho and became one of the largest sheep-raisers in Idaho. At the age of 26 he went to work for Thomas Jefferson Davis, one of the local founders of Boise and a pioneer fruit grower. He resided on his sheep ranch at Reynolds and in 1876 was united in marriage to Miss Anna Peters. The family eventually came to reside at 317 N 9th St in Boise.
Robert Noble was President of the Idaho Trust & Savings Bank, one of the largest financial institutions of the Northwest. Mr. Noble's name has been associated with some of the largest undertakings in business in the State of Idaho. He largely financed the construction of the Boise Valley Railroad and electric lines from Boise to Nampa and Meridian, with Mr. Noble being the manager until 1911. He eventually became the owner of seven thousand acres of fine land in the Boise Valley and 240 acres was planted with fruit, making him one of the foremost orchardists in the state.
He attained thirty-two degrees of Masonry, taking his blue lodge degrees at Silver City and being initiated in the chapter and the Shrine at Boise. He was also a member of the Odd Fellows Lodge at Silver City and St. Michael's Episcopal Cathedral.
In February 1918, Ernest Noble donated this piece of land to the City of Boise.