Creating an Account in the Permitting and Licensing Portal
To apply for a city permit, license or file a code compliance complaint, you'll be required to do so through our new Permitting & Licensing portal. If you have not created an account, you will need to do so.
Step One: Select "Register Account" on the login page, accept the terms and conditions and click "Continue."
Step Two: Create a login name and provide an email address. Please note your account verification will be sent to this address, so please be sure it is an account you have access to.
Step Three: Click “Add My Contact Information” – this information is used when applying for permits and licenses.
Step Four: Before filling out the Contact Information form, you’ll need to select a Contact Type. Each type has a specific definition associated with it:
- Applicant – Person who plans to apply for city permit(s) or license(s). This role is required for all building permits and planning applications.
- Authorized Rep – A delegate or representative acting on behalf of the applicant, developer or property owner.
- Business Owner – Owner of a company (service, retail, etc).
- Developer – Owner or representative of a development firm.
- Licensee – Person who has or will be applying for a license.
- Primary Contact – Main contact for Fire Prevention applications.
- Property Manager – On or off-site property management representative.
- Property Owner – Owner of a specific parcel (a tract plot of land) or building.
- Reporting Party – Person reporting a code compliance issue.
- Tenant – Current resident or lease holder of a property.
Select the appropriate option that generally applies to you and click "Continue."
Step Five: Fill out the contact form with accurate and current information. Once complete, click “Continue Registration.”
Once completed, a confirmation will be emailed to the address tied to the account registration. To finalize your account creation, open the email and click on the link – your account setup will be complete and you will be able to login to the portal.