If you have an emergency and need police assistance immediately, please call 911
Neighborhood Contact Officer
Neighborhood Contact Officers are available to help solve long-term problems impacting neighborhoods
What is Community Policing?
Community Policing is both a philosophy and an organizational strategy that allows police and community residents to work closely together in new ways to solve the problems of crime, fear of crime, physical and social disorders, and neighborhood decay.
Goals of Community Policing
- Maintain or increase public confidence in the Police Department.
- Decrease fear of crime.
- Listen to and address citizen concerns.
- Bring community resources together to solve problems.
- Impact specific crime problems.
- Reduce repetitive calls for service.
- Educate the public about its Police Department.
Neighborhood Contact Team
If you have a concern, complaint or an incident in your neighborhood, fill out the form below and your Neighborhood Contact Officer will reach out to you.
Please note that if you are using this form:
- It is not an emergency
- The incident occurred within Boise City limits
Send a Message to Police
Thank you for contacting the Boise Police Department. Please fill out the form and someone from the department will be in touch with you.
If this is an emergency, please call 911.