This is Household Hazardous Waste.

Acids or Bases that contain hazardous materials and/or have product remaining in the container can be dropped off at any household hazardous waste collection site or the hazardous waste collection facility at the Ada County Landfill.

Reduce and Reuse

Buy only what you need to limit excess that will become waste.

small bottle of sulfuric acid in front of white background

Message Sent Successfully!

Message Failed To Send.

Send a Message to Curb It

Please complete the form below and a member of our Curb It team will follow up with you.

Please note: If you have a question about your bill, please contact Utility Billing Services.