Curb It

Boise's trash, recycling, compost and other solid waste program.


Missed Collection

If you have had a missed trash, recycle or compost cart pick-up, please contact our service provider Republic Services at (208) 345-1266.

Digital Sorting Guide


Trash is collected every week on your designated trash day.

See More

Fill your recycling cart, then fill a sturdy container (such as a cardboard box) with recyclables, label it "Recycling" and place near your blue cart.

See More

Curbside compost collection is weekly and unlimited. Place any overflow compost in paper bags next to your cart

See More
Household Hazardous Waste

Properly disposing of hazardous products will keep our community safe and clean.

See More
Hefty® EnergyBag® Program

This program provides participating residents a new way to collect plastics that are not accepted as loose items in the blue recycle cart and converts them into a valuable energy resource rather than sending them to the landfill. 

See More
Disposal of Sharps and Medications

Learn how to dispose of medications and needles, sharps and syringes.

See More
Reduce and Reuse

The most effective way to manage our waste is to not create it in the first place. The act of reducing and reusing means consuming more responsibly and putting fewer materials in our trash, recycling, and compost carts, allowing us to save precious resources.

See More

Curb It Digital Sorting Guide

As residents, you can help the recycling and compost systems work well by putting the right things in the appropriate carts and keeping the wrong things out and in the trash cart.

Learn More

Message Sent Successfully!

Message Failed To Send.

Send a Message to Curb It

Please complete the form below and a member of our Curb It team will follow up with you.

Please note: If you have a question about your bill, please contact Utility Billing Services.