PDS Records Center

Construction and Development Records

The PDS Records Center maintains records and information related to construction and development projects within Boise City Limits.

Please be as thorough as possible when describing the information you are requesting. The more detail you can provide, the more likely you are to receive the information that you need.

If you have questions about available records, contact the Records Center at (208) 608-7062.

Submit a Public Records Request

Available Records

For construction within Boise City Limits:

  • Commercial Permits
  • Residential Permits
  • Case Files
  • Subdivision Plats
  • Records (i.e., Certificates of Occupancy)
  • Microfiche
  • Other (e.g., utility plans, grading, landscaping)

Not Available

  • Residential Construction Drawings
  • Non-City of Boise Construction Records
  • State Construction Records (i.e., certain Boise State University buildings)
  • Idaho records law prohibits us from creating records, including lists. Permit reports can be generated using PDS Online.

Message Sent Successfully!

Message Failed To Send.

Send a Message to PDS

Thank you for contacting Planning & Development Services. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you. If you are inquiring about a specific project, please include the record number or project address.