A City for Everyone includes housing options at price points affordable to all who choose to call Boise home. The new zoning code includes several incentives to support the development of diverse and affordable housing options. They aim to help increase the number of affordable units, encourage sustainable building elements, and preserve existing buildings.
These incentives are offered to property owners who:
- Develop or preserve affordable housing
- Develop housing along designated roadways and/or activity centers
- Reuse an existing building/structure for affordable housing
- Prioritize sustainability through design and infrastructure elements
Property owners who meet these criteria may be eligible for the following incentives:
- Density flexibility
- Additional building height
- Parking reduction
For more information on these incentives, please contact us.