Design Review Minor
The following require application for Minor Design Review:
- A commercial or mixed-use building not exceeding 5,000 square feet gross floor area that is not on a lot abutting a Residential zoning district or residential use.
- An industrial building not exceeding 10,000 square feet gross floor area that is not on a lot or parcel abutting a residential zoning district or a residential use.
- A residential development of less than 50 dwelling units.
- Surface parking lots.
- Demolition of structures (excluding uninhabited accessory structures).
- A modification meeting the standards set forth in Section 11-04-04.7.B(1)(b)ii.
See specific exemptions. Applications defined as Minor Design Review based on the Decision Matrix are reviewed administratively by the Planning Team.
Resources & Documents
Send a Message to Planning
Thank you for your interest in the Planning division. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you. If you are inquiring about a specific project, please include the record number or project address.