Used Motor Oil

This is Household Hazardous Waste.
Used motor oil (max. 25 gallons) can be dropped off at any household hazardous waste collection site. Motor oil can also be taken to the hazardous waste facility at the Ada County Landfill (no quantity limits at facility).

Up to 2 gallons of used oil can be collected curbside each week. The 1-gallon containers must be translucent and labeled "Used Oil" to be accepted. Place the containers next to your trash cart. DO NOT place them in your trash cart.

Collection Sites

Reduce and Reuse

Buy only what you need to limit excess that will become waste.

Used motor oil

Message Sent Successfully!

Message Failed To Send.

Send a Message to Curb It

Please complete the form below and a member of our Curb It team will follow up with you.

Please note: If you have a question about your bill, please contact Utility Billing Services.