The City of Boise uses the ZoomGrants platform to manage the Neighborhood Investment Program. ZoomGrants is intuitive and easy to use! View our open programs and get help applying through tutorials.
1. Login to your existing account or create a ZoomGrants account
2. Select a Program to apply for, then click the Apply button to get started
3. Answer the questions and/or fill in the fields in each tab
4. If necessary, upload any requested documents
5. Submit your application and wait for a decision
6. If you are selected to receive funding, you might be required to submit invoices or reports through your application
Applications for FY25 projects are now being accepted through January 31, 2024.