Development Agreement or Modification

A Development Agreement (DA) is a contract between a property owner and a local government to establish rules that will direct the development and use of a specific property. These contracts run with the land and are not impacted by change in ownership. A request to enter into a DA is typically required and submitted through a Zoning Map Amendment application but may also be required by the Planning and Zoning Commission or City Council in relation to other specific applications.

A request to modify a DA may be submitted by an applicant, property owner, or other person obligated by the terms of an existing DA, required by Council at a hearing, or upon recommendation from the PZC in connection with an application for a permit or approval.

Message Sent Successfully!

Message Failed To Send.

Send a Message to Planning

Thank you for your interest in the Planning division. Please fill out the form below and a representative will be in touch with you. If you are inquiring about a specific project, please include the record number or project address.